| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Las Americas in December is fairly hot at 24.6 °C (76.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.7 °C (85.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.6 °C (67.3 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in December is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in December is marginally dry. Only 65.4mm (2.6in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 11:00 long and the longest day is 11:04 long with an average length of 11:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Las Americas December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Las Americas, Dominican Republic
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Las Americas: