| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Las Americas in February is fairly hot at 24.1 °C (75.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.8 °C (65.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in February is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 41.9mm (1.6in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:18 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Las Americas February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Las Americas, Dominican Republic
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Las Americas: