| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Las Americas in July is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.7 °C (89.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.4 °C (72.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in July is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly parched. Circa 105.5mm (4.2in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:57 long and the longest day is 13:12 long with an average length of 13:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Las Americas July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Las Americas, Dominican Republic
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Las Americas: