| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Las Americas in June is hot at 26.8 °C (80.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.2 °C (88.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.4 °C (72.3 °F).
- In June there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in June is hardly dry. Circa 111mm (4.4in) of liquid falls during.
- The shortest day is 13:08 long and the longest day is 13:13 long with an average length of 13:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Las Americas June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Las Americas, Dominican Republic
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Las Americas: