| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Las Americas in May is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- In May the average daily temperature range/ variation is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in May is very faintly moist. Some 144.3mm (5.7in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 12:47 long and the longest day is 13:08 long with an average length of 12:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Las Americas May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Las Americas, Dominican Republic
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Las Americas: