| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Las Americas in November is hot at 25.8 °C (78.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.9 °C (69.6 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly parched. Circa 101.8mm (4in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:05 long and the longest day is 11:25 long with an average length of 11:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Las Americas November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Las Americas, Dominican Republic
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Las Americas: