| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Las Americas in October is hot at 26.6 °C (79.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.2 °C (88.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In October the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in October is very faintly moist. Some 149.1mm (5.9in) of H2Ois dumped .
- The shortest day is 11:26 long and the longest day is 11:56 long with an average length of 11:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Las Americas October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Las Americas, Dominican Republic
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Las Americas: