| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Las Americas in September is hot at 26.9 °C (80.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in September is a little damp. Some 154.1mm (6.1in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 11:57 long and the longest day is 12:28 long with an average length of 12:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Las Americas September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Las Americas, Dominican Republic
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Las Americas: